ALCHEMISTS, SAVANTS, MONSTER TAMERS, NOBLES, GUNFIGHTERS, TINKERERS AND MORE!
This compilation of the books A TOUCH OF CLASS and A TOUCH MORE CLASS contains 16 full character classes for your 5E games! These new classes are fully detailed with exciting class-themed abilities! Each of these classes also contains a range of subclasses to further customize them.
Play as the brilliant savant, the black-powder gunfighter, or travel with exotic animal companions as the monster tamer! Harness the power of your environment as the geomancer, or create wondrous inventions as the tinkerer!
Marshall your party as the noble, create exoctic concoctions as the alchemist, change shape as the morph, or teleport across the battlefield as the feywalker.
Enjoy a full palette and depth of exciting game mechanics which allows you to explore player options in far more detail than a subclass could.
This book contains the following sixteen classes!
- Alchemist: Scientific Sorcery. The alchemist uses an almost scientific approach to magic to make alchemical discoveries. Will your alchemist become immune to poison, or discover the Elixir of Life? Will you delve into the Science of Creation and build a homunculus, or research the Science of Destruction and devise explosives? We also expand on the alchemist class with three new advanced studies: the Science of Illumination, the Science of Mutation, and the Science of Regeneration. Also included are two new spells, and an update which gives the alchemist a little more “oomph.”
- Cardcaster: Seers of Fate. The cardcaster uses a tarot deck to release magic, playing cards to cast spells—although she doesn’t always have control over what spells are currently made available to her by the winds of fate! Also included are three subclasses: the Knight of Swords, which embodies mental force and determination; the Page of Wands, which embodies the magical power of creation; and the Queen of Cups, with embodies the emotions. This class is also supported by new feats and new secrets, including the King of Pentacles, which pertains to thrift and wealth; and the Jack of Beasts, which unleashes the trapped spirits of monsters.
- Diabolist: Students of Darkness. Diabolists deal with forbidden secrets and dark entities, grasping for power through dark pacts. While they have things in common with necromancers and warlocks, diabolists are something entirely more…diabolical! Also included are two dark paths: the Demonic path and the Devilish path. We also introduce some conjured horrors, such as the accuser devil, contract devil, and more!
- Feywalker: A Taste of Primal Chaos. The feywalker is a mysterious warrior with mystical powers. Feywalkers can teleport short distances, breathe in air and water, and enchant others with a glance. They can also choose from three primal spheres: Beasts, Plants, or Entropy.
- Morph: Changing Faces. The morph is a shapechanging specialist, able to slide between different forms. Morphs have a choice of three essences—the Doppleganger, the Primordial Beast, and the Trickster—and a selection of Morph Talents they can choose from and acquire.
- Noble: Chessmaster and Commander. Leader, tactician, and a source of inspiration, the full 20-level noble class is able to command and inspire through three paths: the Path of the Heart, the Path of the Brave, and the Path of the Tactician.
- Occultist: Freeing the Monster Within. The occultist allows you to play a monster, with a choice of three distinct paths: Abomination, Vampire, or Werecreature! Delve into the dark and secret creatures of the night, cursed to exist as monstrous beings shunned by the world.
- Bloodweaver: Macabre Magician. Bloodweavers fuel their magical powers with their own blood, enhancing their own prowess, healing or bolstering allies, and flaying open their foes. They can sense the presence of creatures of flesh and bone, resist the cold reach of death, and manipulate a target’s blood to spectacular, deadly effect. Choose from the Bloodbinder, Crimson Witch, and Scarlet Reaper subclasses!
- Fatebender: Destiny’s Chosen. At the extreme edges of fate’s tapestry, fatebenders pull upon its fraying threads, tugging at the strands of chance. Fatebenders manipulate their own dice rolls as well as those of allies and enemies, further relying on luck to make uncanny discoveries, avoid lethal attacks, and make the most of their own strikes. Subclasses include the Mascot, Jinx, and Weaver!
- Gemini: Two‐Faced Warrior. Evading and confounding enemies, gemini create dangerous semi‐real multiples of themselves and copy their foes’ techniques. Their duality affects more than how they wage war however, and each embodies two major contrasting ideals, never certain which will be at the fore the next time they wake. Will you select the Atavist, the Equalist, or the Reluctant Hero?
- Geomancer: Nature’s Hearthmage. These mages turn the surrounding elements into potent weapons and tools and fuel their spells with the primal components of creation. Geomancers can also protect companions from harm and draw upon nature outside of battle to reveal reality’s secrets. Four distinct orders—the Conqueror, the Apothecary, the Architect, and the Rune Knight.
- Gunfighter: Black Powder Desperado. These warriors shoot their way across the field of battle, pausing only long enough to aim their next bullets. Gunfighters are adept with the guns they choose to master, picking off targets hidden behind cover with precise shooting and aiming telling shots that leave enemies with catastrophic wounds. The Bushwacker, Drifter, and Maverick make your choice of subclasses!
- Lodestar: Fractured Soul Given Form. In combat lodestars are poetry in motion, their innate powers bringing both wonder and woe. To keep from unraveling into madness these fractured souls must train and hone their skills, becoming masters of body and mind—and their lodestones, magical spheres used to attack, defend, and more. The lodestar chooses from three methods: Control, Imagination, or Instinct.
- Monster Tamer: Companion of Beasts. Monster tamers bond with monstrous pets, whether beasts, exotic aberrations, slimes, or even draconic in nature! Though significantly weaker on their own, tamers with companions make for a potent and unique addition to any group of adventurers able to tolerate the presence of a monster in their midst. Select from the Animalist regimen, Monstrous regimen, and Oddball regimen.
- Savant: Mind Over Matter. Sometimes saving the day means weaponizing knowledge. Savants are brilliant detectives, iconic martial artists, and adventurous physicians, each utilizing genius where others rely on magic or brute power. Repositories of lore, savants also use canny combat tricks to put enemies at a disadvantage. You might be an Adversary, a Chirurgeon, or a Coordinator.
- Tinkerer: Engineer of Wonder. Tinkerers bring life to impressive contraptions, create incredible devices, and forge legendary destinies! When not making or improving mundane items, tinkerers use their technical genius to unleash elemental fury upon their foes, relying upon their own brilliance to resist any magic that might subvert their will. Steam Knights, Bombardiers, and Mechanics make up the tinkerer's choice of subclasses!