A collection of colorful minor magical treasures to spice up your game without breaking it!
This collection for the 5th edition of the world's oldest roleplaying game presents you with 65 minor magical items suitable for inserting into any campaign. These items are not mighty artifacts, and they won't turn the tide of a war, but they can spice up and add colour to a magical world!
Equip your character with a marble of direction, messenger ant, box of bees, or a cage of folly. Discover a conch of the secret voice, wand of cobwebs, paradise parasol, or a prismatic gown. Uncover wondrous magical treasures without breaking your game!
- Enchanted Trinkets I. These 13 minor magical items include the butter knife of perfect serving, flask of inebriation, signaling ammunition, and the wig of styling, amongst others. By Erik Evjen; illustrated by Yihyoung Li. (4 pages, 13 trinkets).
- Enchanted Trinkets II. The thirteen new minor magical items from writer Robert Lashley include the inspiring pahu, smelly stone, midnight pearls, messenger ant, and more, making it easy to add a bit of flavourful magic to your 5E games without unbalancing the campaign. Illustrated by Xanditz. (4 pages, 13 trinkets).
- Enchanted Trinkets: Arcane Apparel. The fashion guru Adderley has rolled out her latest line of high-end apparel including the eminently useful discreet petticoat, ever-pristine unspoiled slippers, miraculously entertaining shoulder dragon brooch, and 17 other fun new items destined to bring delightful couture to any game. By Andrew Engelbrite; illustrated by Matthew Burger. (5 pages, 20 trinkets).
- Enchanted Trinkets: Rogues in the House. Cage of folly, conch of the secret voice, getaway boots, and the wand of cobwebs are just some of the eleven new enchanted trinkets for your 5th Edition games! By Brandes Stoddard; illustrated by Yihyoung Li. (4 pages, 11 trinkets).
- Enchanted Trinkets: Apprentice Wizardry & Side Hustles. Writer Christopher Ripple brings you 8 new enchanted trinket, this time suited to apprentice wizards, whether to help with their studies or to play pranks on fellow students. These trinkets include the box of bees, library scarf, chime of muffled chanting, candle of the surreptitious scholar, listening quills, inkpot of the thrifty apprentice, tome of the endless tale, and the amulet of the pleasing bouquet. Illustrated by Phil Stone. (5 pages, 8 trinkets).